Bi-Annual IA Meetings
Spring 2017 - Sunday March 26th — Wednesday March 29th.
The Spring 2017 general meeting will be held in its traditional two-day format with talks, posters and a company connection showcase. Tours and an evening reception will be held on Monday, March 27th, and an interview session on Tuesday, March 28th, where Industrial Associates members will have the opportunity to interview interested optics students. Interviews will be conducted on campus. Additional benefits available at the higher membership levels include two extra days for participation with the Director’s Advisory Council for Strategic members, as well as a second day of interviews for Select and Strategic members.
- Interview and forge relationships with some of the best and brightest optics students and graduates in the country
- Collaborate with faculty and researchers at The Institute working at the cutting edge of a vast array of optical sciences and technologies
- Network with your colleagues from other IA member companies
- Participate in our streamlined opportunity to highlight your company and network with students in the Company Connection Showcase
- Sign up for lab tours to get an insider’s view of some of the latest research projects