Photonic Quantum Information Systems Group
This is the homepage of Dr. Svetlana Lukishova's research group at the Institute of Optics, University of Rochester.
Dr. Lukishova's research efforts cover a wide range of topics in photonic quantum information systems, nonlinear optics, liquid crystals and laser physics.
Current projects include:
- Single-photon source for quantum information
- Quantum optics and quantum information teaching experiments
- Single-emitter fluorescence microscopy
- Coherent and nonlinear optics of liquid crystals
- Feedback-free pattern formation